Sunday 27 November 2011

Nostalgic eyes

I apologise for not blogging for around 6 ( actually 8 but trying to look professional) months. Work caught up with me, as did a turbulant summer of rent, working world, and general shenanigans.
Yesterday morning, after a night of too much drink, and too little sleep, I texted in radio1, thinking I might get a cheap lol by Vernon Kay reading it out. Instead he decided to phone me back, and I have edited and uploaded the interview. Gonna attatch it in the next post so stand by.

Was a fascinating experience to be called and put out. I knew what to expect, but you speaking to several million listeners without actually knowing more than ten of them was a really surreal experience. I didn't know if people thought I was annoying, fun, boring or anything. I like to think I did okay, and made a bit of an impression. Perhaps his invite to come up to R1 will come to something, though I am kicking myself for not getting his producers email address.

In more nostalgic news, this week I rediscovered Oasis. Slide Away is one of the best songs ever and I can't believe I ever stopped listening to them. I look forward to the inevitable comeback in 2015.


I can't guarantee I'm going to be updating every day, but I do aim to improve the quality of my blog.

I hope all readers are safe and well, I'm now going to watch Dark Knight blu-ray for a few hours so I'll leave everyone with this. It also fits the theme of Nostalgia as its now been 3 years ( HOW THE HELL HAS IT BEEN THREE YEARS) since DK came out. (and yes I know every word)   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8pSDdcyKSY

Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment